Tuesday, January 11, 2011

..........................

 i don't know...where should i start the story.... something interested that happen for today... but...suddenly i get the call from my father... just like usual, my father will ask if i am sleep well or not.... (dad, you are the best and i could not ask for anything more)... i am asking...'what do you do? (of course in Malay version)..then he told me.. he was cooking... i am afraid... what happen to my mother? where is she? wondering... my mother never ever let my father go to the kitchen and use the stuff except it is really...really... necessary if there is an emergency cases... i am wondering... (like know what am i thinking) my father told me that my mother going to the hospital because i got a new nephew....... my brother's son... ALHAMDULILLAH (praise to ALLAH)....  another person that will call me "auntie"...  i am already auntie for 7 children... but..my brother don't know yet that his wife had giving birth... this is the 3rd time that he never with his wife on that moment... he was at the jungle by now...talk about my brother.. he is an engineer that work with SIME DARBY BERHAD... which is my 3rd brother.. he is the one who so close with me.... actually i have 3 brothers, a twins of younger brothers and 2 younger sisters which means we are all 8 person... i am the 4th one... and i am also the chosen one... means i am prince and princess in the house... what ever i wanted my parents will fulfill it first even though my younger sisters and brothers  have demand another thing.... by the way.. i know what should i do...i have never ask something that will give burden to my parents... hmm... i am bored... but... have to out first... doing my pad310.... i'll be back soon.. TO CONTINUE WHAT THAT NOT FINISH YET.....

No comments:

Post a Comment