Sunday, April 10, 2011

... I AM SORRY FOR BEING SINCERE...

it's been a long time not leave a post at here... actually, i am not a good blogger. i know.. my post can be count with finger. what means to write a blog if nobody read it??? i'm realize..when ms.A talk about blog, she never mention about mine.. means..my blog not attract people to read..the input is not interesting.. and maybe, they doesn't  like me.. i know, among all of them in the classes..i am the "lower" one.. no attention given.. even i keep on trying to show myself..but no one ignore me... it's hurt when i am trying to smile since actually it's not from my heart... however, next week is the last assessment.. hopefully..all of us will do the best based on their effort... for ms.A sorry and thank you so much for everything that make me trying to improve... i will keep on pretending to be as what am I by now....

No comments:

Post a Comment